Mago Shrimp Pad Thai
Today we are making Shrimp Pad Thai. We just love thai food! Hot peppers are a crucial part of Thai cuisine, and they are found on tables all over South East Asia. Pour some extra Mago Hot Sauce on this meal and you might be inspired to buy a plane ticket!
Feeds about 3-4 people
- 8 ouncesuncooked flat rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoonslow-sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoonsfish sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoonsfresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoonscanola oil, or coconut oil
- 1 cupof one inch green onion pieces
- 8 ouncespeeled large shrimp
- 5garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cupfresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cupchopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of MAGO Green Sauce
- Cook noodles according to the package directions, and drain.
- While the water boils, combine sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, and Mago Hot Sauce together in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil to the pan, and swirl to coat. Add onion, shrimp, and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the shrimp is almost done.
- Add cooked noodles and toss to combine. Stir in the sauce. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Once you arrange the plates, top each serving with 1/4 cup bean sprouts, 1 tablespoon peanuts, and 2 teaspoons basil.