Mago Honey Chicken
Feeds about 2-3 people
This is one of our all-time favorite chicken marinade recipes! You’ll be licking the sweet and savory goodness off the plate afterwards. This is a great Mago Menu recipe for any time of year.
- 4 chicken thighs (wings or drumsticks also work great!), about 12oz total chicken
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sesame seeds
Mago Honey Marinade
- 2 tablespoons of Mago Red Sauce, or 1 tablespoon of Mago Green Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix up the marinade well in a medium or large bowl
- Add the chicken and the garlic to the marinade bowl. Stir to combine well
- Marinate for 30 minutes
- Heat up a skillet (cast iron preferred) on medium heat. Add the olive oil. Transfer the chicken to the skillet and cook both sides until each side is cooked and golden brown
- Add the remaining marinade to the skillet and cook until the marinade thickens. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer to serving dish and toss some sesame seeds on there. Add Mago Red or Green to taste. You’re gonna love it!