This simple recipe is a quick way to create delicious creamy pasta with a Cajun twist. Be careful though…pasta might never be the same! This dish is addicting!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix from store).
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mago Red Sauce to taste
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
- Add Mago Hot Sauce to taste. Enjoy!