This coconut curry is unbelievable! It goes great over rice and vegetables of your choice. Mago Red Sauce works great as well for less heat, but we usually make this recipe with our Mago Green Thai Blend. This dish might take your taste buds to places unknown!
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 14 ounces of coconut milk
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mago Green Sauce, 2 Tablespoons
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Season chicken chunks with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and curry powder for 2 minutes over medium-high heat. Then stir in onion and garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add chicken and toss with the curry oil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 7-10 minutes until it’s no longer pink in the center.
- Pour in Mago Green Sauce, coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, and cinnamon into the pan. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for about 30-40 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Pour over rice and veggies…Enjoy!