Mago Peanut Sauce
This is some seriously satisfying and savory peanut sauce right here! We love using this sauce for dipping (chicken, shrimp, veggies), as a marinade, or with noodles. This peanut sauce recipe is super fast and easy, all you need is a blender and the right ingredients and your future favorite peanut sauce will be ready to serve up in no time!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1/2 cup water or 3/4 cup of water if you like the dressing less thick
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or about 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar OR 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar or more according to your liking
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil you may skip this if you don’t like the taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
- 1.5 tablespoons of Mago Green Sauce
Mix all the ingredients above in a blender at high speed.
Blend until smooth. Delicious!
Store in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. You can refrigerate this tasty stuff for a couple of days.