If you’re willing to share these fiery, addicting, finger-licking wings, then they are great for a party or the big game. Otherwise, lock the doors and enjoy these all to yourself! They are so easy to make and they are packed with the flavor of our newest Mago Sauce.
2 pounds Chicken Wings
• 2 tbsp Mago Ghost • 3 tbsp melted butter (or ghee)
• 1tsp Vegetable Oil • 1 tsp Honey (or Agave)
• 1 tsp garlic powder • Dash of Sea Salt
• Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
• Clean and dry the wings. Season them with sea salt and pepper.
• Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
• Bake for 40 min. Meanwhile, mix other ingredients above to make your wing sauce.
• Let the Wings cool for 2 minutes, then toss them in your Ghost Wing Sauce.
Dip these wings in your favorite aioli or ranch dressing! You’re gonna love this recipe!