If you’re willing to share these fiery, addicting, finger-licking wings, then they are great for a party or the big game. Otherwise, lock the doors and enjoy these all to yourself!
MAGO Ghost Pepper Wings
2 pounds Chicken Wings
• 2 tbsp Mago Ghost • 3 tbsp melted butter (or ghee)
• 1tsp Vegetable Oil • 1 tsp Honey (or Agave)
• 1 tsp garlic powder • Dash of Sea Salt
• Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
• Clean and dry the wings. Season them with sea salt and pepper.
• Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
• Bake for 40 min. Meanwhile, mix other ingredients above to make your wing sauce.
• Let the Wings cool for 2 minutes, then toss them in your Ghost Wing Sauce.
Dip these wings in your favorite aioli or ranch dressing! You’re gonna love this recipe!