MAGO MENU Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken
This recipe is for 2 pounds of chicken – Feeds about 4 people with rice or veggies on the side.
We love cooking this in a pan, in our cast iron skillet, for best results and to get the most flavor out of this recipe. You will have leftover sauce for the rice and veggies…don’t worry!
Marinade & Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup soy sauce, or tamari
- 3 tablespoons honey, or agave
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2+ tablespoons Mago Pineapple
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablepoons ginger, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Optional* for a thicker sauce consistency: 1 ½ teaspoon corn starch
+ Sesame seeds, optional* topping after cooking
Blend all of the sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Marinade the chicken for at least 1 day for the best results, but a few hours in advance of cooking will make for a delicious meal as well.
Enjoy this feast with friends and family!